Cassio staff members live on the property. We adhere to strict business hours and are closed between 12 noon and 3 pm daily. Please respect our privacy outside of business hours when we are not open. Cassio offers the following services and has established procedures to better serve you and your pets in a more efficient manner. We do offer V.I.P., Medallion, and Multi-Pet discount Plans. (See Discounts below)
Prerequisites Pets must be up-to-date on their shots. Check with us for current requirements. At this time we require proof of rabies, bordetella(canine cough), and the distemper combination or equivalent titers for our canine guests. For our feline guests we require proof of rabies, distemper, and feline leukemia (if applicable). All of our guests are expected to be clean. However, if a pet is found arriving with ticks or fleas, he will be treated in our grooming area at the owner’s expense. Reservations
- Advance Reservations are necessary especially during school vacations and holidays periods.
- Your pet needs time to settle and we need time to observe and process our internal paperwork before closing times. Therefore, we request that you drop off or pick up your pet at least one-half hour prior to any closing hour.
- We DO NOT accept credit/debit cards. Returned check fees are posted. We adhere to strict business hours.
- VIP: A VIP customer has accumulated boarding charges in excess of $1000 for the calendar year and is entitled to a 10% discount on boarding charges for the remainder of that calendar year.
- MEDALLION: A Medallion customer has accumulated boarding charges in excess of $2,000 for the calendar year and is entitled to a 15% discount on boarding charges for the remainder of that calendar year.
- Multiple Pet: A customer boarding 3 or more pets from the same family at the same time is entitled to a 10% discount on boarding charges for each pet for that period.
- Personal Time (P/T) with an associate: $2/ session (10 minutes each session) up to 4 times per day. This can include personal time with one of our Associates in our fenced back yard, short walks, or even just some petting. We have balls and toys on hand for P/T.
- Doggie Play Date, $4/ per session (10 minute each session) supervised by our Associates can be arranged with another pre-evaluated and suitable dog. We require signatures of both owners on file for this service.
- Administering Medications/Supplements not added to meals: $1+ All critical supplements administered by hand.
- Special Preparation, cooking, freezing, or other specific requests per meal: $1+
- Phone calls to verify vaccinations at vet if not supplied by checkin: $2
- Transportation if necessary to vet clinic, purchase special food or medication: $10-$20 per trip plus cost.
- Bathing, Grooming, or Training: varies with each dog
- Returned check fee is posted
- Prime Rates of an additional $2/day will be in effect for each Friday, Saturday, Sunday and certain Holiday Periods.
August 16, 2022.
My dogs had a great time! They slept almost 2 days after I picked them up They had fun 🤪
June 12, 2022.
Amazing staff. They put up with my nasty cat for a week!
June 10, 2022.
This is my third time using Casio for boarding. The people here are super friendly and welcoming. My dog has come home in perfect condition every time she has stayed here and I can't say that about every kennel she has stayed at. I would definately recommend Casio for your furry family member.
April 3, 2022.
Our pup had a great stay at Cassio Kennels! He will definitely be back; and in fact we have already made a reservation for him during our summer vacation. Thank you to all the staff for taking such great care of Sam! 🐶
December 31, 2021.
Always treat my dog as if it was there own. Quality grooming and boarding. Highly recommended
December 20, 2021.
We love taking our girls to Cassio. We have been going there for years. We currently have a Morkie and Llasa-poo and both love it. It is a joy to see them running in when we drop them off.
December 13, 2021.
Sophie always looks forward to her vacations at Cassio and smells and looks wonderful when we pick her up! She is old and they take very good care of her, we don’t worry when she is there!
December 8, 2021.
Our new puppy was enrolled in the puppy and the obedience classes, and we both learned so much. She was also boarded at Cassio for the first time, the staff loved her, she was well taken care of.